What you need to know before your first visit with us…
Prior to your first visit:
In preparation for your first visit, there are a couple of things you need to bring with you:
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications you are taking
- Your medical history
- Parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old
At your first visit:
You’ll be asked to read and sign an Informed Consent Form (ICF) before you enter into a study.
It will tell you everything you need to know about the study you’re going to be participating in:
- the purpose of the study
- the medication involved
- study requirements
- risks and benefits
- what to expect at each visit
- the length of the study
- the physicians you will be working with
We encourage you to ask questions and discuss the study with the clinical staff. All information will be kept confidential.
What will happen at your first visit:
- Your medical history will be taken
- Your vital signs will be checked and a physical exam performed by a Physician or Nurse Practitioner
- Urine pregnancy test, blood draws performed, if necessary
You will be given the medication or placebo to be used and any other supplies needed. The clinical staff will explain exactly how and when to use the medication.
You will also be given a diary to keep track of when you use the medication and how it’s working for you.
At the end of your initial visit, the clinical staff will schedule your follow up visits. Your compensation will be loaded on to your debit card the same day or early the next day.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 813-948-7550 or info@MooreCR.com